Sunday, October 17, 2010

Deeper Meaning

Greetings. My name is Karl Southwick. One of my all-time favorite things to do is to offer encouragement and help to those in need around me. I write poetry and do my best to try to come up with profound sayings and life lessons in order to teach people to look for the Deeper Meanings in life. I fervently believe that everything has a Deeper Meaning, and that this Deeper Meaning can be found if only one looks a little closer at something and opens their mind a little wider. The intention of this blog is to help me do what I like best--help others. So, please feel free to browse the content I post here. Let it help you. And remember this: There is Deeper Meaning in everything. The trick is to learn how to find it. Open your mind--you'd be surprised at what's in there.

1 comment: